SIAN Clinic is a leading provider of Botox treatments in Vietnam
Our Botox treatments are administered by fully qualified experts who have years of experience in reversing the signs of aging and creating natural looks. Hailed as one the most non-invasive and breakthrough skincare treatments, Botox is not only for the Hollywood stars. In fact, millions of everyday people use this treatment regularly. In Vietnam, it’s a growing trend where is becoming the “in” treatment for both men and women.
Dynamic lines are caused by facial expressions such as smiling, squinting or frowning. As we age, these lines can develop into static ones, becoming visible even when we are not moving the muscles.
Botox is a purified protein, injected with a small needle into the muscles that causes lines and wrinkles to form on the face and neck. When correctly administered, Botox injections can create a smooth, rejuvenated and more youthful appearance. Botox injections are applied to ease:
- Forehead lines
- Frown lines (between the eyes)
- Crow’s Feet (around the eyes)
- Bunny Lines (sides of nose)
- Upper lip lines (smokers lines)
- Eyebrow lifts
- Dimpled chin
- V-Line Shaped Face
- Hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating)
Treatment Process and Duration
Normally, it takes around 3-4 days for Botulinum toxin to take an effect. However, the peak effect in not until 2 weeks. After this period a brief check-up is recommended to make sure if any additional treatment is required. This especially applies to the patients who are new to the procedure.
From the experience we can say that the results last from 3-4 months, depending on your particular case and the skin condition treated. Normally the schedule is made for regular maintenance treatments that are repeated after this time interval of 3-4 months.
Best part is that effects are becoming longer lasting with time (up till 4-6 months), if regular injections and commitment is made. We can surely say that after 12-24 months of continuous botox injections, facial muscles become more relaxed in general, thus stimulating longer lasting results. Many of our Botox patients enjoy their best looks, because of the long-term commitment to the procedure.
Botox injections may be used on their own or in conjunction with other skin rejuvenating methods such as Fillers and Thermage for better result. Since the treatment is quick and practically without any downtime, it is ideal for today’s busy lifestyles.
Did you know?
- Botox is the most popular non surgical cosmetic treatment in the world
- Commonly used to decrease the severity of frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines
- It is used by millions of women and men to treat wrinkles
- This therapy is also used to treat headaches, muscle spasms in children with cerebral palsy, twitching of the neck and eyelids, and excessive under arm sweating
- It is the most publicized procedure used by many Hollywood stars
- The SIAN technique aims at conservative Botox treatment that reduces wrinkles but doesn’t give you an unnatural or stoic look following treatment