Book an appointment now!
Anti-Aging Peeling Treatment
Anti-Aging Peeling Treatment Designed to Rejuvenate The Skin
Glykopeel from Filorga is an effective chemical anti-aging peeling treatment, designed to rejuvenate the skin and to help regain your youthful, healthy looks. There are various upsides to this rather simple and effective treatment option. It is all skin types friendly and can be used even by individuals with the most sensitive skin. Glykopeel is suitable for any season and depending on concentration can have zero downtime or discomfort. Depending on glycolic acidic percentage it can be applied at home or by dermal professionals in medical clinic.
Depending on the scale of your problem and skin type, there are three different levels of glykopeel that can be applied. Consequently, different glycolic acid effectiveness degrees are 20%, 50% and 70%.
There are numerous imperfections that can be treated by this rather simple, yet very powerful method:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Loss of elasticity and radiance
- Irregular pigmentation
- Acne and acne scars
- Sun-damaged skin
- Age spots and scaly patches
How many peels do I need?
On average, it takes around five to seven sessions for actual results that you can hold on to. There should be 2-4 weeks of an idle period in between the sessions in order to maximize success rate. The results after each treatment are subtle, but built up over time can make a big difference.
In general these peels are superficial, but can be amazing contribution to your skin quality. A Good aspect of the anti-aging peeling treatment method is safety, because the effect of the peel is not that deep, thus there is a way less risk for wounds or complications in comparison to other peels.
When it comes to low concentration peels, which are up till 30%, they can be done at home with some guidance. In addition, more consistent, committed and even aggressive you are, the better results you will achieve.
In addition, regular skincare routine should be executed. It is advised to combine this procedure with other glykopeel complimenting methods and post-treatment products. For more information, contact our specialists and we will provide answers to all the questions you might have.
Ingredients and anti-aging peeling treatment process
This revolutionary peeling system consists of many different ingredients and has four action steps in application process which takes around 10 minutes. These steps are:
- Exfoliation – Glycolic acid is used in this step. It breaks down the skin top layer thickness by weakening the cohesion of the dead cells.
- Stimulation – Due to the fact that glycolic acid penetrates the skin easily, it stimulates deeper levels and increases the synthesis of elastin and collagen, which in addition, rejuvenates your skin and makes it look younger and more radiant. Substances like mulberry, brown algae, vitamin E and glycerin are used in this stimulation process.
- Depigmentation – In order to put out the cells that produce brown discoloration pigmentation on a skin’s surface, Kojic acid, vitamin C and Bearberry are used.
- Revitalization – Filorga peeling vitamins A, C and E ensures that the skin stays protected, vitalized and restructured.
Who is not a suitable candidate?
It is not recommended to use irritant substances, epilation or electrolysis products seven days prior to glykopeel procedure. Also, individuals with skin allergies or active facial herpes are not good candidates.